Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Long & Short of It...

So last September I had a crazy idea to chop my hair off. I was thinking about it for months. Didn't think I could actually do it. But while sitting in the chair at the salon, I realized that I could donate it (didn't think I could because I color my hair) but she said I can! SO I DID - AHH!

 The day before my haircut, I wanted to take some pictures, "just in case I decided to go thru with it"! So while Jonah was at Scouts, Merrik, Jared & I did some goofing around on the front lawn & snapped some "BEFORE" photos.


And here's the "AFTER"!
I was in shock & couldn't believe I actually did it. I don't think Jared believed I would. But when he came home from work that day & saw my haircut, he told me that he really, truly LOVED it. (that made me like it a little more!)

No comments: