Friday, March 16, 2012

Just Because they're CUTE

I don't know. They're boys. It's what they do. And I love it :)


CARROTS. The only thing that grew well in our garden this year. Well, the corn was doing great as well, until they were knocked down by the June 1st hurricane. Darn it.



I absolutely love this picture! (if I do say so myself) I planted some sunflowers in our garden this year. And I stand corrected - those also did really well. So we were 3 for about 11 this year in the gardening department. Oh well. Anyhow, I saw Jared & Merrik playing subtly in the yard behind this towering flower & so I just had to point & shoot.



I LOVE Merrik's drawings. I'll post more photos later so you can see, but the walls of his bedroom are literally covered w/ his drawings. Jonah has started his own collection, as well. They're both such fun, creative artists. This piece is Batman & a mystery friend :) I can't remember who. This was drawn back in September.

No comments: