Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School Activities ~ Dec. 2011

Each grade level does a holiday concert at school. Here's Grade 2 ... I spy Jonah! It was a little chaotic, as they hadn't started to actually sing when I took this pic. All the kids were busy locating family members in the busy cafeteria. Apparently Jonah & I spotted each other & I was able to capture his million-dollar smile!





 In December, M & I got work on a very fun kindergarten project ... his life timeline! He was so proud of his/our work. He got to hang in on his class bulletin board in the hallway at school. And when that segment was thru & the timeline came home again, M asked me to hang it up in his room ... where it is still! Every once in a while, I'll find him in his room laying pretty much like he is in this photo, looking at his timeline on his bedroom wall. He's so cute.


 

No comments: