Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Christmas 2011


I've decided that each year I'm going to try & make something for everyone for Christmas. Last year all I managed were pajama pants for Jared. This year I made 2 pillow cases each for the boys, and another set of comfy pants for Jared. I thought I had photos of all of them, but can't seem to find them. Oh well. The boys each got a Halloween themed fabric pillowcase (photos below) & a Christmas/winter pillowcase. They turned out super cute, if I do say so myself.
 
 This year we made Star-cookie Christmas tree stacks for teacher presents/thank-yous.
 


Christmas Eve ~ Cookies for Santa!!!
 
 


Merrik made this adorable Count Down to Christmas Santa - just add a cotton ball every day to fill in his beard & count the days! And I don't think you can see it very well but he also added - written in pencil within Santa's hat - that no one but Merrik is allowed to put on the cotton balls! :)


 CHRISTMAS MORNING!!
A few gifts ~ from Jonah's stocking: cool paint markers. And Merrik: Bionicles (by Lego - robot guys you build/click together)! They're obsessed w/ Bionicles right now, so we got a small army of them for the boys for Christmas.






No comments: