Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Like Old Times!!!

~ Ali & Alli ~
I cannot think about my years growing up without thinking of this girl! Love ya, Al!


Alli & Ali, Rach & Shell ~ I LOVE YOU LADIES!!


Got to spend most of my summer w/ my favorite TWIN! Love you, Rach!!!


GRETA!! My days in college would not have been the same without you! Love ya!!


Rach, Priscilla & Alli - the AM&D crew! Work was fun with you guys around!


Alli & Christy! Our visit was WAY too short! Miss you!


Since I took the boys to California for most of the summer, I had the wonderful opportunity to make plans for a rendezvous with many long-time friends that I haven't seen in WAY too many YEARS. I'm so grateful to all of you ladies who took time out of your schedules and busy lives to see me & my boys. We loved spending time with you & totally wish we all lived closer. THANK YOU for helping make our summer so memorable! Sure do love ya!!

No comments: