Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun in the Sun! (or the shade - whatever)

My college roomie - Greta! She & her husband (we were all friends at Ricks) happened to be in San Fransisco on a business trip. They were SO sweet to rent a car one day & meet us in Petaluma so we could play. Haven't seen her since my wedding! (that's too long!)
Greta & Kean - still the lovebirds! :) After getting out of San Fransisco & up to Petaluma, Greta said that was the first they'd seen of the sun since arriving in California. Glad to help out!

I LOVE this picture of Greta! Such a good, fun-loving friend! I miss her. And I miss our midnight brownie-cookin' chat sessions.


We met at Lucchesi ("loo-casey") Park in Petaluma. So of course there was fun to be had on the playground. Love this teeter-totter pic! ...see-saw, teeter-totter. What do they call it now'a'days?

Immediately following Dad's retirement from the Coast Guard many years ago, we lived in Petaluma, just down the street from this park. We played soccer & softball here, & our old elementary school is right across the street. I love a trip down memory lane. Got to see a childhood home & a college roommate. It was a good day!

No comments: