Friday, September 3, 2010

And ... more family time!

Reunited!! It was a long, wonderful summer! And it's nice to be home, too.
(M must've eaten sour grapes or something. I don't know what's going on w/ the look on his face. And Jonah must just be super excited to be there.) :)
These pix were actually taken at my in-laws' place.


Merrik, Melody, Jonah & Will!

Returning from CA, Jared's brother was visiting from Utah. So the boys got lots more cousin time! We were still in CA on their first pass thru our neck of the woods. So they were kind enough to stop at my in-laws' place again before they flew back to Utah so we could all visit. THANKS guys!!

I love summer for the opportunity it gives you to reconnect with loved ones, near & far!!


The Cowden Men! Jared, John, Paul, Paul & Bill. (in order: Jared's bro, his uncle, his bro & his dad)

The Utah Cowdens, along w/ Uncle Paul & Aunt Maureen (in mid).

Can't have too much swing time! ... or too much food! :)

I love how family can get together after a year's passed (or more!) & visit as if no time has gone by at all. I love our family!

No comments: