Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!

Assembling the tree!
We have the same tree that Jared & I got for our 1st Christmas together, just weeks after we were married... 11 years ago! (Wow, where did that time go?) But it's fun to think about all the Christmases that the tree has seen. :) Jared & I used to put it up together, just the 2 of us. Now we have our little helpers...


And finally, on to the decorating...

We put the tree up the Sunday after Thanksgiving. This is the earliest we've ever done that. But I love having the tree up. It has ushered in the Christmas Spirit a little early into our home - which is great, since it's our 1st Christmas in our new home. (!!!) I love it.

Looking thru the photos I got of that day, I realized that I need to take a shot of the tree all finished. Didn't get that one yet. So, more to come...

No comments: