Monday, August 10, 2009

Splish-Splash!!

M & J happy to be in the cool Virginia waters while in the hot Virginia sun!!
We were visiting Rach & her family in Virginia. This is "their river"!
(And there at the river they have free life jackets to use - sweet!!)

It's cool cousin time!! Merrik (3), Alexis (13), AJ (6) & Jonah (5).
(and a couple of Rachael's friend Monika's kids in the background, hanging out!)

Somehow Jonah always finds a dog to play with...

Merrik - not sure if the water's warm enough!

YAY, cousins!! Merrik, AJ & Jonah!!
And Rach made me promise that the photo of her in her bathing suit wasn't going to end up on my blog. So there are no pictures of us grown ups! :)

1 comment:

monika said...

We loved seeing you! I wanted to do another day out, but I got sick from too much sun. I am such a wimp! Maybe next time I will have a really good hat.
I love your swimming suit, it is so cute, so perfect. I need to go find one like that.