Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Haircut - LOL

So just as Merrik's hair was growing out, all cute and long, THIS is the view I saw as I came out of the bathroom. Shame on me for thinking I could take a shower with a 2- and a 4-year old running around the house. ...I can laugh about it now! (this was in late October) I heard the two of them giggling once I turned the shower off. I knew right away that couldn't be a good thing because usually one of them is screaming, running for me just moments after I leave the room. Well, it was seconds later that I saw Jonah, clippers in hand, laughing, and Merrik said, "Look Mommy! Jonah gave me a haircut!" Yes ... yes he did. The looks on their faces says it all!

This was after I took the scissors to it and cut as much as I dared, to even things out a bit. Notice the nick right down to the scalp there on the top. Nice.
And here's the final result once Jared got home to "fix" everything. Yep, just buzzed it right off. When all else fails, start from scratch, eh?!?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We did this to Sean too, the "buzz" cut! I wish I had one of the kids to blame. I still don't know exactly how it went awry, but we had to start from scratch too! The boys are growing fast. Yeah for Jonah starting school! Cute family! =)