Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Disney on Ice!!

Jared's brother gave us tickets to Disney on Ice for Christmas. What a great present - we had a great time!!! This was at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
(I'd asked the girl sitting in front of us - who I obviously didn't know - to take our pic while Jared had gone to get snacks... This is Jonah being shy because a cute teenage female stranger was looking at him - LOL! And Merrik apparently didn't want to give her the satisfaction of getting a smile out of him.)

Not a great pic, but here is Mickey, Minnie, Jiminey Cricket and I think Donald Duck on the ice.
I think this was part of the "It's a Small, Small World" finale. They had costumed skaters representing about 20 countries, along w/ all the Disney characters together on the ice. That's Goofy there in the spot light and Donald to his right.

Jared, Jonah, Alli & Merrik. Merrik spent the whole time on my lap, munching popcorn. I never knew a 2 year old could consume so much popcorn, but hey, whatever keeps him happy!
It was a fun trip! And Jared & I enjoyed it just as much as the kids! (THANKS PAUL!)

1 comment:

Swimmingmom said...

What nice memories you've shared and beautiful pictures too! Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, it's true.I'm due in June. I'll have to visit your blog more often- didn't know you had one!