Monday, August 1, 2011

Random.Shots.Random.Shots.Random.Shots.

I was sorting thru my generic "photos" album, which is usually pictures that have been emailed to me from any random person & I've saved them onto my computer. They all end up in a mish-mosh group of random photos. Here are some that missed their chronological posting, but are still worthy of sharing. :)

Jonah at a pirate birthday party.


The boys at the annual Kid Fun Run during the Hoyt 5K. This was May 2011.

Phew - we made it! My buddy Kim & I after surviving the May 2011 Hoyt 5K! No major feat for Kim, but I had not trained for this - just ran in Jared's place because he had tweaked his knee & couldn't run.
Through out the race, I kept telling myself I was "just running sprints up & down the basketball court. Just going down & back. Just running the court. No big deal. Down & back. Down & back. Still running the court... You can do it. Just running the court" :)
SO my thanks to Kim for pacing me & keeping me company!


My cousin came across the old photo of my grandparents, Ruby & Claudell Johnson. I love them!!


Jared took this photo on our hike of Mount Wachusett this past spring. I have to find the one of both of us at the top. It's a beautiful setting though. Great place for a hike!

No comments: