Monday, February 21, 2011

If it's going to be cold, as least let there be SNOW!

I do not particularly love the subzero temperatures of Massachusetts in the dead of winter. However, if it's going to be cold, I say 'at least bring snow'! The snow makes everything much prettier! And this winter I have not been disappointed! I really don't mind snow as long as I don't have to drive in it. Thankfully the boys have snow days off from school & Jared is blessed to be able to work from home on those days, so it all works out. :)

A panoramic view of our driveway & side yards.


Just a cool tree after a new snowfall.

One of our trees. This may be more of a bush but from this angle, it looks really tall. I must've been squatting to get this shot.

And the view looking out our front entryway. We recently had a layer of freezing rain cover the already-snow covered yard, which made a great reflection of the full moon that night!

No comments: