Friday, October 1, 2010

A Few Home-y Touches

The boys recently made these adorable caterpillars with Grandma Dolores. The photos don't do them justice. The body is made w/ painted cardstock, cut out & glued so they're overlapping each other. The legs & eyes are also cutouts, glued on. They're just so cute, I had to put them up somewhere.
They have a showcase right above my computer in the playroom/office. Perfect!



I made these sweet little picture frames for the boys' rooms. I saw this idea on a friend's Facebook & made my own. They're super easy & super cute.



This is the living room wall near the front door. I managed to find 3 pictures with the boys' backs turned to the camera. I also managed to capture 3 seasons, as Jared noted.
(First pic is at Old Sturbridge Village, Next is at the Ft. Bragg, CA coast, & Last one is in our backyard, 2007.)



More cute picture frames for the boys' rooms. If I had my way, their rooms would be cowboy, farm, zoo, jungle or camping themes. But alas, they're getting older & have their own ideas about how they want to 'decorate' their space. Keep in mind that on the wall adjacent to these cute little frames hangs super hero posters & ... more super hero posters. So sometimes I sneak in & put things like this on their walls. Because I can.
(I just want to keep them little forever.) Perhaps someday I'll need my own room just to showcase my cutesy boy pics.
And obviously I didn't use current photos for these "I am a Child of God" frames. I'm constantly looking for opportunities to break out the baby pics. This looked like a good one.



No comments: