Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Enjoying North Carolina!

Jonah thinks he's a teenager & should be able to pick up his "little" cousins. Here he is w/ Tyler, who's 3&1/2. Cute! (this was at 1 of the 2 graduation ceremonies for my bro)
Slliiiiiipp! Slip-n-slide!

...it has multiple uses. Thirsty?

Alli (me) with my adorable twin nephews - Ben (on the left) & Dan.
Rachael & I have had to relinquish the Burton Twin thrones to these two! It's a good thing they're cute!! :)

Watching Jared play w/ all the kids on the trampoline, us grown-ups (if you can call us that) realized that all the youngest grandkids here are BOYS!!

Jonah still couldn't let go of the whole saluting idea. :) So here's to you, strawberries of North Carolina. You are so yummy. And we salute you.

Merrik w/ his bucket 'o berries.
The Fam. (poor Merrik looks like he's about to sneeze - bless you!) I've made the long drive south to visit family many, many times & it's usually just the boys & me. So this time, we were THRILLED to have Jared with us! Yay!

No comments: