Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Horsin' Around!"

Merrik atop one of Ed Paro's beautiful horses.
(I'll have to get the name of it & update this page)
In order to get M onto this horse's back, my arms were literally stretched up straight above my head, as high as I could reach.
M wandered down the corridor of horse stalls. So curious. So cute.

This was more Jonah's speed!
He named this "horse" - JACK. :)

Merrik & "the girls"! Sarah, Hannah & Katrina - some of our ward's Young Women.
We were at Brother Paro's horse ranch to do service! The boys were very into it! It was an amazing place with beautiful horses. Very fun!

Merrik with Hannah, helping brush the horses.
No trick photography here. These horses were HUGE. This is probably M's perspective, since I was squatting down to his level. I'm amazed he was brave enough to get up on this horse.
Jonah - feeling brave.
And with this horse, as well, I had to lift my arms straight up as high as I could reach just to get Jonah on top of it.

"Giddy-up!" M on top of White Stallion. (not his actual name)
"Ahh... nothin' like a good scratch!"
Merrik & Mommy (Alli) getting those hard to reach areas!

And here's the work crew! Some of our North Brookfield branch Young Women plus some boys, too! (siblings, a cousin & my boys) What a good group of kids!
Left to right: Charity, Brayden, Joseph, Hannah, "Oreo", Alana, Hyrum, Comfort, Jonah, Sarah, Merrik & Katrina.

No comments: