Friday, December 4, 2009

Gingerbread House Construction

It begins!
When I realized Jonah was the only one working on the house, I looked around for Merrik & found him happily camped out under the table, eating the gingerbread man & tree. LOL! :)

Jonah is very particular. And has great focus. :) He stuck with it to the very end, whereas Merrik lost interest when he realized he could be eating it instead.

TA-DA!!


The boys & their creation! So proud!
I have to mention here that, for the first time, I let them decorate it all by themselves! (I was the icing master, however.) In past years, I've been way too concerned w/ it looking just like the perfectly decorated house on the box. (so sad, I know) ...with the candies placed just so and evenly dispersed, and all that. But I just let them do it all & it turned out so cute! :)

No comments: