Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Visitors from N. Carolina!! YAY!

Dan (on left), Kathryn (my sister-in-law) & Ben.
My 14-month-old nephews. CUTE! (you too, Kat!)
THANK YOU for visiting us!
An Uncle Jared sandwich!
(I'm going to go out on a limb here & say that's Ben on the left, Dan on the right)
...correct me if I'm wrong, Kat! :)
Dan as Batman & Ben as Superman - so much for secret identity!

Cousin Time!!
Merrik (3&1/2), Dan & Ben (14 months) and Jonah (5&1/2)
(Tyler was not interested in joining the photo opp.)

"Ben's in blue!"
(that's how I remembered most of the time! LOL. Good system, Kat!)

Here's Tyler! "WOOF!"

Jonah & Dan (above) and with Ben (below).
Jonah LOVED to play with his cousins. He was always with them! So cute!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Love the pictures!!! You got some really great ones. We had so much fun, thanks for having us. And I love the halloween outfits. Both boys are so adorable.

you got the boys right. good job!