Thursday, January 21, 2010

MeRrY ChRiStMaS & HaPpY 2010!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Cowdens!!!
Jared, Merrik (3), Alli & Jonah (5)
We spent the morning at home, then headed to Bill & Dolores's (Jared's dad & stepmom) for a late lunch. There we rendezvoused with Jared's bro. & some step-siblings. It was a great day ... filled with lots of smiles, yummy food & good company! We are blessed!
And now I'm sad to say goodbye to my favorite holiday for another 11 months ... especially with only a New England winter to look forward to. *sigh*

New web-slinging Spidey jammies! Ka-pow!
Merrik has been asking for SpiderMan pajamas since last Christmas! Finally found some to fit both of them.

Yee Haw!! Can't go wrong at our house w/ dress up stuff! Good job, Santa!

In the wrapping paper frenzy...
Sadly, I don't remember what Jonah was opening at the time but I love his expression!

Merrik scored big with some "Bakugan" things. They're cool. Like plastic ball things that pop open & transform into robots.
Jonah insists on calling them "Pokemon" things & absolutely will NOT let me correct him.
Drives me nuts, but ... what'cha gonna do? :) I'll live.

1 comment:

monika said...

CUTE kids! I can see the fun and enjoyment of the day. Thanks for sharing, Allison! We love you guys bunches.